This no-bake slice is is so delicious that 1 piece might not be enough!
If you’re having guests for morning or afternoon tea, this perfect treat will put smiles on faces. It’s packed full of nuts and raisins that give it an amazing texture to munch into, and it takes barely any time to put together. Making it the night before is ideal, but when I did that, I ‘taste tested’ a bit only a couple of hours after refrigerating it, and it was very good!
- Grease a slice tin/tray with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and line with baking paper. The coconut oil will make the paper stick to the tray nicely.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil to a small saucepan and heat gently for about a minute. Take off the heat when the oil and nearly all melted and stir until it has all turned to liquid. Make sure the oil doesn’t get hot, just a bit warm.
- Put all the ingredients in a big bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until they are well combined.
- Press the mixture into the lined tray and sprinkle with a tablespoon of coconut (press it gently into the top of the slice to make it stick)
- Refrigerate overnight and then cut into 12 even slices. Keep them in an airtight container in the fridge and they should last for about 2 weeks.